Please consider supporting the work of the Partnership.
*Join one of our volunteer teams working on one of our many age-friendly projects. Click here to sign up for more information.
*Make a financial contribution to further the cause of a specific priority or to help fund overall efforts to support and promote communities in Larimer County that are livable for all ages. Your contributions will help with
- Promoting healthier lifestyles
- Improving mobility and access to resources, opportunities, events and services
- Creating community norms that value, and accommodate the experience of elders
- Providing meaningful opportunities for older adults to contribute
- Improving the availability of accessible housing for all ages
How To Donate
To help us acknowledge your contribution, first please give us your contact information below.
You can make a contribution with a credit card via the PayPal or Colorado Gives buttons below or you can send a check to:
Partnership for Age Friendly Communities, P.O. Box 288, Fort Collins, CO 80522