Please consider supporting the work of the Partnership.
*Join one of our volunteer teams working on one of our many age-friendly projects. Click here to sign up for more information.
*Make a financial contribution to help fund our efforts to support and promote communities in Larimer County that are livable for all ages. Your contributions will help with
- Promoting healthier lifestyles
- Improving mobility and access to resources, opportunities, events and services
- Creating community norms that value, and accommodate the experience of elders
- Providing meaningful opportunities for older adults to contribute
- Improving the availability of accessible housing for all ages
How To Donate
To help us acknowledge your contribution, first please give us your contact information below.
You can make a contribution with a credit card via the PayPal or Colorado Gives buttons below or you can send a check to:
Partnership for Age Friendly Communities, P.O. Box 288, Fort Collins, CO 80522
Please note that through Colorado Gives you can make an immediate or recurring contribution. You can also indicate that you would like the contribution to be processed on Colorado Gives Day,Tuesday, December 5, which will entitle us to some funds to help cover the credit card fee.